Mirabelle brings me joy. Especially with her new "face lift." All of the woodwork on her trim has been replaced. The gutters are fixed. She has a new sidewalk. Her porch steps are freshly painted. Azaleas and hostas have replaced the old cedar trees that once lived in the flower beds. Her porch has been swept, her windows washed. She's ready for fall. And a few mums - coming this week.
If you missed the post last fall about how Mirabelle's exterior has evolved since we bought her, you can click here to see more.
4 comments:
Mirabelle sure has come a long way! That would bring me tremendous joy, too. Not to mention PRIDE! And you definitely should be proud!
She looks great. You guys have done SO much to her and I know you must be so glad to be done with all the big stuff. She looks perfect, just perfect!
Oh my, she is looking good! I love that you can see the soft lights in the house in this picture. You guys have really brought her a long way. I'm impressed!
What a beautiful picture....I love, love your house...it looks perfect! I know you are so proud!
(you aren't putting down roots are you???)
Post a Comment