Yesterday afternoon, I answered a knock on the door to find a package sitting on my front porch. I wasn't expecting anything from anyone, but when I saw that it was a package from my Mawsie (my grandmother), I knew that there were going to be fun goodies inside. And lo and behold there were! Just look at all of these little packages waiting to be unwrapped!
At her request, I opened most of them upon arrival. She had sent all kinds of fall goodies to decorate around the house! She even sent Alex a little package, too. He took his sweet time tearing off one piece of tissue paper at a time to get it opened.
He would tear a small piece and hand it to me. Tear a small piece and hand it to me. Tear a small piece...you get the idea. Inside his package were all kinds of happy treats:
He couldn't wait for us to sit down and read his book about puppies. And eat some of the "sh" as he calls goldfish.
Lots of joy in this happy mail delivery!


5 comments:
Super fun surprise for you and LM. An unexpected package always brings a smile. And the bunny name is simply perfect, especially since Alex can say it! Happy Fall to you! Let me know when you get that indescribable feeling. :)
LOL! I love the Happy Mail and the way Little Man was "savoring" his! LOL! And, I see he has whole wheat "shs". =) That is definitely a Joy shot.
I agree that unexpected packages are the BEST! And how fun to have so many individually wrapped goodies! That would've been tons of joy for me, too! :-) Love you!
Oh how fun. I love to get surprises in the mail! What a sweet surprise from your grandmother! Still counting down the days til I see you!!!
Aren't those just the best packages? Just fun stuff....looks like Alex enjoyed his "sh"
Post a Comment