Sounds like the perfect Saturday to me!! I love that you're introducing Alex to painting. I have never done that with either of my kids -- I'm such a freak about messes that I can't stand it! It'll be a miracle if Kaitlynn ever masters using markers or utencils. Ha!
What a fun Saturday you guys had! I know how you love Jimmy John's. :) Jacob was looking at the pictures with me and he saw Alex's painting and said "Alex actually did pretty good." Way to go Alex. I bet he loved that messy fun! :)
Nanny - I wish I had gotten a pic of Alex doing his painting. My camera was in the car, which Jerry had taken to the store. He also took my phone, which meant no camera phone. And my backup camera had a dead battery. Such a bummer!
I stripped Alex down to his diaper, put him on a paint drop cloth and let him go to town! Next time I'll know not to take on one of these projects unless the camera is in hand!
6 comments:
Sounds like the perfect Saturday to me!! I love that you're introducing Alex to painting. I have never done that with either of my kids -- I'm such a freak about messes that I can't stand it! It'll be a miracle if Kaitlynn ever masters using markers or utencils. Ha!
What a fun Saturday you guys had! I know how you love Jimmy John's. :) Jacob was looking at the pictures with me and he saw Alex's painting and said "Alex actually did pretty good." Way to go Alex. I bet he loved that messy fun! :)
Wonderful Saturday!!!
Did you get a pic of Alex painting? how cute...
That needs to be framed! ;) Sounds like a wonderful fall day to me! Your photos are just wonderful. XOXOXOXO
Nanny - I wish I had gotten a pic of Alex doing his painting. My camera was in the car, which Jerry had taken to the store. He also took my phone, which meant no camera phone. And my backup camera had a dead battery. Such a bummer!
I stripped Alex down to his diaper, put him on a paint drop cloth and let him go to town! Next time I'll know not to take on one of these projects unless the camera is in hand!
Jimmy Johns - yum! Looks like a great Saturday to me!
Post a Comment