9.08.2010

things that bring joy - day 8

Oh how this camera lens brings me joy. This lens was my Mother's Day gift from Jerry and Alex. It took me a while to get used to it, but now that I have, I love it. It takes such crisp photos - way better than the standard lens my camera came with. I have much fun shooting all my "joys" with it.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh how I wish I had the camera knowledge you have. You take some amazing pictures. So glad you are enjoying the lens!

Lauri said...

Yay, you got the lens! What a perfect gift for you. And yes, I need your understanding of photography too because now I look at my pics compared to yours and mine are sad, sad. Will they ever make a point-and-shoot camera that you can just set with commands?? (i.e. "Camera, please take one of those nice, crisp, bright, colorful pictures of my kids with a beautiful, blurry background. Thank you.") haha :-)

nanny said...

Amen Lauri,,,,,I agreee/ha