I read a blog Joyful Reflections (on sidebar) anyway she recently drove the Blue Ridge Parkway and her pictures were just wonderful. I want to go there sooooo bad! Can't wait to see your pictures.
Gorgeous! Is the weather lovely up there? We're still in the 90's in Houston for now. I'm looking forward to the fall weather for sure, as well as lots of fun fall festivals, too!! :-)
5 comments:
Pretty, pretty!!!
I read a blog Joyful Reflections (on sidebar)
anyway she recently drove the Blue Ridge Parkway and her pictures were just wonderful. I want to go there sooooo bad! Can't wait to see your pictures.
Gorgeous! Is the weather lovely up there? We're still in the 90's in Houston for now. I'm looking forward to the fall weather for sure, as well as lots of fun fall festivals, too!! :-)
I'm so ready for fall-like weather around here. It's still too hot! Love the pumpkin and the name for the bunny. So sweet.
Very nice vignette and composition! =)
I think they might want this picture for their catalog! It's perfect.
Post a Comment