Something about Alex's pictures, or maybe the way you take them, makes him look so sweet and innocent in every single photo. Is this a photographer's trick? ;-) If so, could you teach me so I could apply it to K's pictures? She definitely needs a dose of Alex's sweet innocence to cancel out her rotten stubbornness, haha!
4 comments:
I love these. Such emotion! I really fell behind this week after we all got sick but not to worry...more joys to come!
That is one precious Little Man! Joy at its finest.
Something about Alex's pictures, or maybe the way you take them, makes him look so sweet and innocent in every single photo. Is this a photographer's trick? ;-) If so, could you teach me so I could apply it to K's pictures? She definitely needs a dose of Alex's sweet innocence to cancel out her rotten stubbornness, haha!
He is definitely a sweetheart!
Post a Comment