9.13.2010

things that bring joy - day 13

Lots of joy in this picture. White pumpkins for fall. White Emma plates from Pottery Barn - love those little pearl accents. Fall Spode oak leaf pattern plates from Williams Sonoma Home - a collection my mom has helped me build over the years. And the new dining room wall color - Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware (the photo doesn't do this paint color nearly enough justice).

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my. It looks so lovely and ready for fall. And it sounds as though Jerry was at it painting again! Good job!

Dana said...

Beautiful!!!

Tanna said...

Looks just like fall! =)

Lauri said...

I'm impressed that you have "fall" decorations. I'll be in good shape when I just get decorations, much less season-specific ones. ha!

Katherine said...

Straight from a magazine! Impressed you have your pumpkins out already! It looks great. And from the few previous posts...the banana bread looks like a yummy treat. And the restoration of your neighbors house was amazing! So great that so many came together to make it all happen.

nanny said...

that looks like a picture from pottery barn catalog!!! beautiful