Oh.my.goodness. That is the cutest thing EVER!!! I am SO impressed at Alex's verbal skills! That little voice just warms my heart -- so sweet!! And I love the post with his "Mo" balloon, too. He is really picking things up so fast. I can't wait to see/hear Alex in person soon!!
6 comments:
That is precious, just precious! I was expecting a "Mommy" or "Daddy" answer to the question "Who loves you". That is so sweet!
=D Jesus... and my Noni. LOL! XOXOXOX
So sweet! Thank you for posting, friend!!
Oh.my.goodness. That is the cutest thing EVER!!! I am SO impressed at Alex's verbal skills! That little voice just warms my heart -- so sweet!! And I love the post with his "Mo" balloon, too. He is really picking things up so fast. I can't wait to see/hear Alex in person soon!!
That was great! Good job Alex!What a sweet boy! cAn't wait to hear his voice very soon.
How sweet....that is so precious!!!!
Post a Comment