I know I should have bought the mums that haven't bloomed just yet, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted the instant gratification. It is all about the joy, right?
I'm with you! I want the ones that are blooming NOW. LOL! I do try to find ones with some unopen blooms lurking about. It is still HOT here. I usually look for something in the mum category on the 23rd. I celebrate it turning fall... even when it doesn't feel like it. Love you. XOXOXO
Can I just say (AGAIN) that I am super envious of your fantastic photos!! Crisp, colorful, and gorgeous. I never noticed how dull my own pictures were until I started admiring all of yours! I have a feeling I know what'll be on my Christmas list this year... haha!
4 comments:
I'm with you! I want the ones that are blooming NOW. LOL! I do try to find ones with some unopen blooms lurking about. It is still HOT here. I usually look for something in the mum category on the 23rd. I celebrate it turning fall... even when it doesn't feel like it. Love you. XOXOXO
Can I just say (AGAIN) that I am super envious of your fantastic photos!! Crisp, colorful, and gorgeous. I never noticed how dull my own pictures were until I started admiring all of yours! I have a feeling I know what'll be on my Christmas list this year... haha!
Oh so pretty! I sure do love fall flowers! Those are georgeous. I can see why you couldn't pass them up. I'm so ready for fall weather down in Texas!
Bring on the fall. The Correa house is ready...pumkins, mums...what else ya got?? :)
Post a Comment