9.22.2010

things that bring joy - day 21

This is my most favorite toy Alex owns. It was one of his Easter gifts from his Noni, and you can bet your bottom dollar that every single stitch was knitted with all the love her heart holds for her Little Man.

Now, for months I've been trying to name this sweet bunny. I would say to Alex, "Alex, what about this name or that?" I'd sit on it for a second and follow up with, "Nah, that's not it." And then I'd try again the next day.

Well this week bunny finally got his name. Meet Cocoa O'Hare. Rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? I think it suits him perfectly. What's even more fun is that as soon as I told Alex his name, Alex said to me, "Cocoa. Cocoa." Sounds like it's unanimous. Cocoa O'Hare it is.
Cocoa O'Hare getting sugars from Little Man

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Oh, Cocoa! I. Love it! A perfect name for the most precious little bunny for Alex. Made with love, indeed! Alex looks too cute giving Cocoa some love, and that is just so sweet that he is actually repeating Cocoa's name.

Tanna said...

LOL! That's a PERFECT name for him! I'm thinking Cocoa needs a scarf for winter. =) Love LM's picture with Cocoa.

nanny said...

A perfect name for his precious bunny....I'll bet he will be a favorite for many, many years!