9.27.2010

things that bring joy - day 27

Look at this little beauty that my mom gave me! She knitted all 74,417 stitches with love. Her card told me so. =) Isn't it true that the best gifts are the ones from the heart? I just love handmade treasures! Thank you, Mom! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I love the color, I love the design, I love the smell, I love the feel - pure joy. And I will most definitely feel your love wrapped around me when I wear it. =D

5 comments:

Tanna said...

You are so very welcome... it is such a pleasure for me to send a physical expression of the love I have for you... 74,417 doesn't even begin to touch it though... to the moon and back... XOXOXOX... You are my best fall present ever. ;)

Katherine said...

I love the sweater! It looks just like something you would wear Amanda. What a special, special gift. Made from the heart, the best kind! It's beautiful Tanna!

Dana said...

It's perfect. I know it will look beautiful on you! What a fun birthday treat! And a perfect fall color.

Lauri said...

Gorgeous, and it looks like something you'd wear and love! It's hard to believe all those stitches (but certainly not hard to believe all the love)! I sure am envious of all your fun deliveries lately. Hope you had a fantastic day! Miss and love you tons!

nanny said...

Oh Amanda it is so beautiful and will look wonderful on you....you must post a picture of you in it!!
Happy Birthday....hope your day is perfect!