9.28.2010

things that bring joy - day 28

Bringing him joy, brings me joy.
That's why I got him a little somethin' somethin' at the dollar store today.
Lots of afternoon entertainment.
And lots of smiles. He likes his "mo" balloon. (That's "Elmo" for those of you not fluent in baby-ese.)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Nothing says fall weather like a long sleeve shirt and shorts! Love that! And isn't a balloon the best toy ever. I'm glad to see he enjoyed his "mo" balloon! :)

Tanna said...

His Momma does rock! =) Little Man does enjoy his balloons, doesn't he? Can't wait to see ya'll. XOXOXOXO

Dana said...

Yea for the "mo" balloon. I bet I know another little boy who might like that!

Hilde Kraiss said...

We loved "mo", or "malmo" at our house too, and balloons are still one of the best toys. LOVE Alex's shirt! ....................... Hilde