This day makes me so envious of you. And now I want ice cream too.
50 cents! Man, I was taken in Chattanooga! LOL! Very good photos!!! xoxoxoxox
Yes, lots of joy there! Malls and lunches with Daddy are some of my fave activities these days, too.
Mall at lunch with Daddy are definite things to bring joy to you during the week. And I love the picture of the sunflowers too. A certain way to light up the room. Miss you!
Guess what!!! We are getting a chic fil a !!!! can't wait for it to open..buffalo sauce...yummy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This day makes me so envious of you. And now I want ice cream too.
50 cents! Man, I was taken in Chattanooga! LOL! Very good photos!!! xoxoxoxox
Yes, lots of joy there! Malls and lunches with Daddy are some of my fave activities these days, too.
Mall at lunch with Daddy are definite things to bring joy to you during the week. And I love the picture of the sunflowers too. A certain way to light up the room. Miss you!
Guess what!!! We are getting a chic fil a !!!! can't wait for it to open..buffalo sauce...yummy!
Post a Comment