I'm a sucker for a pumpkin! I bought two earlier this week to set in the urns on our front porch stoop. And next weekend we're going to a pumpkin patch for more fall festivities with some friends of ours. Woohoo for fall, baby! Bring it on!
AC, I am right there with ya! Fall is my FAVORITE time of year, I just love it. I plan on making pumpkin hummus, pumpkin dip, get a new spiced pumpkin candle and purchase some pumpkins of my own next weekend ;) Now if we can just get some of that cooler weather....
3 comments:
=) Love that photo!! XOXOXO
Will you come decorate my house for fall?? Your fall decor looks just great. But no surprise there...it IS the Correa house after all!
AC, I am right there with ya! Fall is my FAVORITE time of year, I just love it. I plan on making pumpkin hummus, pumpkin dip, get a new spiced pumpkin candle and purchase some pumpkins of my own next weekend ;) Now if we can just get some of that cooler weather....
Post a Comment