9.14.2010

things that bring joy - day 14

Taking my ugly little radiator from this...
 to this...
brings me joy. It's my latest project in the guest bedroom. Hope it makes our guests smile, too.

BTW - can I just tell you that I am SO glad I didn't commit to 365 pictures? I'm struggling to keep up with one a day.

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Great job. I love the polka dots and the finish on the table top! Are you considering the Parlor Tour??? =)

nanny said...

Girl you sure inherited your mom's talent for making everything pretty!!!! Great idea.

Lauren said...

Very cute, but is that a fire hazard? :) Can't wait to come see it in person in November.

Katherine said...

Very cute. I must say you are one productive girl! How you find the time to do all of these projects is amazing to me! Way to go momma!

Lauri said...

So, so cute! Only you, Amanda. Only you! :-)