8.31.2009

Tearful Day

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."
-Little Orphan Annie




We miss you so much, Mom. But we are so grateful for the time we got to spend with you these last few days. Looking forward to our next visit - it can't come soon enough.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Oh, I'm so sorry your Mom had to return. I know she is a tremendous help and support to you guys. I hope you are finding everything a little easier day by day. Miss you!

Dana said...

I love the quote. So perfect! What a nice treat to have Noni there for another visit.

SO looking forward to seeing you and Alex this weekend!

Katherine said...

So glad you guys had a nice visit! The quote is perfect and so true! I know it's so hard saying goodbye especially after some fun times together! Hugs!