8.01.2009

Saturday Fashion Show

Today was one of those days - the kind of day where Alex goes through multiple outfits because he pees all over himself. So here is a little fashion show.

We started out the day in this outfit.


And less than 15 minutes later we had moved on to this one.


And a couple of hours later we had moved on to this one.


By this afternoon we were on outfit number four, but I didn't have a chance to get a photo of that one. I was too busy doing the laundry that had piled up all day long!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yep! That happens! Such cute outfits and he is so sweet just sitting there while you take the pic. He is really gettin his own lil look! So adorable!

Tanna said...

He looks just like his Momma did in the first picture. Of course, McAffee has blocked my seeing the last of the fashion show! GRRRR! If anyone knows how to manage that, please let me know! Oh, I wish I could hold that little rascal for just a bit (or a lot). ;) XOXOXO

Katherine said...

Oh, the days of many outfits! He looks so comfy sitting there on his boppy! I love all the posts and pictures you have been doing lately! I LOVE how we can all keep in touch through our blogs! With all these kiddos, there is always so much to update! I love it! Wishing you a good week!

Lauri said...

Alex looks awesome! See, what you don't realize is that he is doing you a favor by peeing in all the outfits. Otherwise, he's growing so fast that he wouldn't get to wear them all. Ha!

One more thing...how is it that he can look exactly like both his Mom and his Dad at the same time?! I see both you guys in him so much! Gorgeous!

Dana said...

Yes, I remember those days. But for us it was spit up that was the culprit. I'm proud of all your recent blog posts. Way to go, mom!