8.12.2009

I Mean Business

Me: "Hey, you!"

Alex: "Who, me?"


Me: "Yeah. Hey, let's take your picture."

Alex (with a stern set of eyes): "No more pictures. And I mean business, mommy."


Me: "Nice try. But no such luck little buddy. We've got family and friends back in Texas who like to see you."

Alex: "Ok. Just make sure you get my good side."

5 comments:

Tanna said...

LOL!!! Tell the Little Man that Noni appreciates his tolerating the picture taking!!! LOL. Oh, I want to hold him!!!!

Lisa said...

Yall are soooo hilarious!

Dana said...

I cannot believe what a great combination of you and Jerry Alex is. I can see both of you in those pictures.

Thanks for posting so many pictures. It makes it a little less sad to be so far away.

Katherine said...

Sweet boy! I agree with Dana, I can see a little of both of you in his sweet face.

Lauri said...

I was laughing out loud at your description of these precious pics! Too cute! He is adorable!