Munchie and his giraffe friend are ready to celebrate. Happy Birthday to Aunt LiLi and Aunt Katherine! We love you guys and are sending lots of hugs and kisses!
3 comments:
Katherine
said...
Thank you baby Alex for the sweet birthday wishes! I can't wait to see you in September! Don't you get too big before I get there!
Awww! SO adorable! Thank you munchie and Mr. Giraffe! I had a great birthday! I can't wait to see you - I love you! Love Aunt Lisa! Happy Birthday Katherine and thanks Tanna!
3 comments:
Thank you baby Alex for the sweet birthday wishes! I can't wait to see you in September! Don't you get too big before I get there!
Love,
Aunt Katherine
Happy Birthday, Katherine and Lisa!!
Awww! SO adorable! Thank you munchie and Mr. Giraffe! I had a great birthday! I can't wait to see you - I love you! Love Aunt Lisa! Happy Birthday Katherine and thanks Tanna!
Post a Comment