It's been a while since I made a post about the progress we've been making on Mirabelle's updates. Mostly because the progress had halted somewhat. I know I promised to show the "afters" a long time ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it because, well, the house has been a mess. Not to mention that I haven't put all the decorative touches on it I'd like. And while the decorative part still hasn't been addressed, Mirabelle is cleaner than she's been in a long time, so I thought I'd seize the opportunity. At least to show a few of the rooms.
Here's the kitchen before.

And the kitchen after.

Here's the dining room before.


And the dining room after.


Here's the office before.


And the office after.


Here's the downstairs bathroom before.

And the downstairs bathroom after.

Ok, that's all I've got for now. Oh, and one little picture of Munchie because I couldn't resist! =) I call this one "HEAR ME ROOOAAAAARRRRR!"
4 comments:
I think it looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it in person. And I bet it looks even better now that little Alex is there!
Looks great. I think Mirabelle looks great and of course little Alex looks even better! Can't wait to see her and him in person in Sept. :)
MY FAVORITE PICTURE IS THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!! So happy that there was a bonus in the post about Mirabelle! LOL. Not that I don't appreciate Mirabelle and all the work you two have done, but my grandson, well he IS top priority! Kiss my angel for his Noni!! XOXOXOXO
You truly know how to transform a house into a home. Especially with the addition of little Munchie. Great job and I sure hope I get to see it in person soon.
Post a Comment