So cute! Little Alex looks super studly in his deer hunting gear. And how fun that Noni is back. I wonder who is more excited about having her there, Alex or Mommy?? :-)
Alex, I'm impressed with your wardrobe. Texan, deer hunter, sweet baby boy blue, what more could you ask for. You are quite the dresser and look so handsome in all your outfits! I'm glad mommy is having fun dressing you up! And that you are getting to spend time with Noni again, I know you are loving that...and mommy too!
My little man looks good in his camo. I can't wait for him to get big enough to go on his first hunting adventure with his uncles. He is already a stud in his outfit.
Hi Amanda, I just stumbled upon your blog after reading your comment on Erin's blog about dream homes. Where in Tennessee is Blackberry Farm? Our family vacations there alot and I would love to go see it. Thanks! Kim
6 comments:
What a sweet angel face! Love the boot socks with it and yall's captions are the best!
So cute! Little Alex looks super studly in his deer hunting gear. And how fun that Noni is back. I wonder who is more excited about having her there, Alex or Mommy?? :-)
Alex, I'm impressed with your wardrobe. Texan, deer hunter, sweet baby boy blue, what more could you ask for. You are quite the dresser and look so handsome in all your outfits! I'm glad mommy is having fun dressing you up! And that you are getting to spend time with Noni again, I know you are loving that...and mommy too!
My little man looks good in his camo. I can't wait for him to get big enough to go on his first hunting adventure with his uncles. He is already a stud in his outfit.
Hi Amanda, I just stumbled upon your blog after reading your comment on Erin's blog about dream homes. Where in Tennessee is Blackberry Farm? Our family vacations there alot and I would love to go see it.
Thanks! Kim
Love the outfit! What a cutie! Bet his uncles are just itching to take him hunting. I know Jackson's grandpa is feeling the same way.
Post a Comment