Jerry and I have wondered what we could do to help keep that stinkin' paci in his mouth. Could we tie it around his head like a surgeon's mask? Could we create two ties to go behind his ears? Both were possibilities but seemed a little inhumane for an infant. Which is why we are so excited about a cuter, more kid-friendly solution. Let me introduce you to our new best friend - the Pacimal.
That's right. You're seeing the pacifier attached to the top of the monkey's head. The extra little weight of this monkey helps Alex keep the paci in his mouth. And, when he gets older, he can hold the monkey, too. Praise the LORD for some genius parent who came up with this idea. We love it. Thank you to the Paul family for giving this gem of a gift to us. We are grateful!
5 comments:
What a neat idea! I love the pacimal, especially since he's a sweet little monkey! Hopefully he will save you a couple trips to the crib in the middle of the night!
Oh, had we thought of THAT first! LOL! He has so many monkey friends! LOL! Hope that helped to have a peaceful night! Love you big! XOXOXOXO
Finally got the internet back up and running. I must say there are some very handsome photos of my nephew on here. So now I can stay updated on my little stud of a nephew. Love yall and I told you everything would come into its own.
Love his little friend! Hope it's working well!
Alex is adorable. I love it. I love reading your blog and keeping up with you guys. Miss you.
Post a Comment