8.04.2009

Beary Cute

Um, is he precious or what?!

Seriously. I could just eat him up!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

It looks as though he has a strong hold on mommy's heart already... I love it! I love his little look, he's coming into his own and I love how alert he always is with those big, bright eyes! I hope you are feeling well!

Lauri said...

I could eat him up, too! He is definitely BEARY precious!! I wish I could cuddle him and just love on him so much!!

Dana said...

I have the hugest smile on my face. I am loving seeing my friend that thought she may never have kids fall madly in love with her new little guy. It has been so much fun seeing you brag on what a cutie he is. You are definitely a mommy now! There's no turning back!

And he is DEFINITELY a cutie!

Tanna said...

LOL! Dana, your comment just cracks me up. I always knew it would only take a moment for her to lose her heart to this child! I also had a sneaking suspicion that would be true for his Noni, too. LOL! While I was there, I saw so much of Jerry in my little man. In these recent photos, I see his big-eyed mom as a baby! Flashbacks to days-gone-by. =)

There is no turning back. And, you are so right, it is MADLY IN LOVE! For Noni, too!

sandra said...

Oh Amanda, i'm so happy and i'm lovin coming to your precious blog and seeing your ADORABLE son. He's just as precious. These pics are great, he looks like he's very alert. I think he's looking up at you guys and he knows he's the luckiest kiddo in the world with the best parents! I always knew you'd be the most loving and doting mama, never had a doubt in my mind! Happy bday to Jerry and you've got lots of scrapping to get started on sister! I hope you have time to do something with all these cute photos. The fish lips in particular are a favorite. But I also think him looking up at Jerry on Jerry's bday post is worthy of printing up as a big ole honkin poster or something! love that one, and love the one of you with him too. Keep up the magic - enjoy every moment of it! Brian turns 14 this Nov, and I sadly can't remember much of his baby years --- so precious, and lost too quickly! Take care, and keep posting cuz i'll come back to look! Love and miss ya! -Sandra