4.01.2012

30 Days of Little Boy Joy - Day 1

So here's the thing. I want to make more posts, but time is a luxury I don't often have these days. In order to pull it off, I'm going to keep it short and sweet for a while.

So I'm doing "30 days of little boy joy." Any photo of the boys (or their goings on) that makes me smile. One a day for 30 days. Here we go.

IMG_5369


"What's Up, Dog?" Try saying this to Alex when he's not wearing the shirt. He points to whatever he is wearing and responds with, "No. I'm not wearing 'What's Up, Gawg.'" Apparently, you can only say that when he's got the right attire. LOL!

4 comments:

Hilde Kraiss said...

CUTE picture! Mostly I'm just excited about a post every day! Yippee!! (Glad Alex has Mater with him too!)

Katherine said...

That is hilarious! Love that silly smile! SO looking forward to a post each day. I'll be checking back for more little boy joys! :-)

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

Hehe to cute :) I think the 30 days will be awesome I may have to do that with all the stuff that has gone on recently I too am behind in sharing my adventures with y'all.... Hugs and loves xoxoxo

Tanna said...

LOL! You KNOW it has to "match"!! I like the 30 days idea... I finally jumped in the water again this morning... Takes your breath away at first. ;)