
Now, all of you mommas know that there is nothing better than a snuggle with your babies. This little guy is busy, so the cuddles usually only come when he's tired. And when he's tired, there's only one person he wants. =) And you know I eat it up every. single. time.
6 comments:
SUPER CUTE!!!!!! and very precious :)
There is nothing like feeling loved by your children. ;) love you big. xoxo
Oh that melts my heart...can't wait to snuggle my own little boy :)
Little peanut!! He looks so tiny all cuddled up in momma's arms!
Love the beach attire! CAN'T WAIT until Destin! Soooooo ready!!!
Miss you guys so so much!
I am seriously diggin' the little boy joy idea. A perfect way to post some favorite memories without much ado. I'm with you, it's getting harder and harder to keep up with the blogs isn't it?!
You and your family look so beautiful in the wedding photos I've been seeing! Definitely makes me ready for the beach (well, except for the extra poundage I've managed to pack on recently, UGH!)
Love and miss you girl!
Aww that is soo sweet!
Post a Comment