4.18.2012

Little Boy Joy - Day 13

_MG_6044


The giraffe whisperer.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Amanda, I cannot stand the cuteness! Oh my, what a love. Just had to post a comment so you knew a faithful follower in Dallas still checks in on the little men and Correa happenings :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at "the big pond." I will be praying for your mom over the next couple of weeks. I'm with you in that the "the Big C" can do anything! Much love, Meg

Katherine said...

Big, big boy with that perfectly combed hair! Love him and that sweet face! :)

Dana said...

Love it! What a handsome boy!!

Lauri said...

I am so digging your pics. Are those taken with your Tamron lens? They are so sharp and crisp, which I am really lacking in my photos (kit lens, need to upgrade!)

Tanna said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH be still my heart. =D

Love his little giraffe outfit, too. perfect. Always with the ball... always with the ball. ;)

Love to my Little Men. xoxoxoxo