3.29.2012

The Cutie-Patooties

I always feel overwhelmed with where to pick up when I fall so far behind in blogging. Anyone else ever feel that way?

I have hundreds of beach pictures to comb through to share with you. And some from our trip to Texas, too.
_MG_4736
I'm saving that for another night, though.

In the meantime, I found a few other recent pics of my cutie-patooties that I love. These boys sure do make my heart smile. =)
_MG_4406
Oh. My. Goodness. He is a delight.
_MG_3436
Chasing bubbles without a care in the world. As it should be.
_MG_5380
We had five spare minutes before leaving for bible study this morning. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a shot with these sweet love bugs of mine.

_MG_5386
Play us a song little harmonica man...

6 comments:

Hilde Kraiss said...

Such cuties!! Don't ever feel guilty for getting behind! At least you're taking pictures and doing something with them. No one ever sees all the pictures of ours that just sit on our computer. Your boys are adorable, adorable, adorable. I love seeing all your posts.

Katherine said...

Hey you--I've missed you in blog land! Love the sweet pics of your big boys! And I can't help but to notice the coordinating colors you all are wearing and the boy's matching bathing suits. You know I'm a sucker for that! :)

I can't wait to see the post(s) from your Texas trip and your beach trip for the wedding. I can only imagine the photo opportunities you had, especially at the beach!

And yes girl, it is overwhelming to know where to start back on the blog when you've been gone for awhile. But let me tell ya, I just had my 2011 blog printed and it arrived yesterday. I LOVE having all of our memories all together in one book. It makes me want to make sure I stay on top of my posts as much as possible for that memory book. I get overwhelmed at times trying to keep up with it all but it's SO worth it!

I miss you guys a ton and can't wait to catch up again. I am getting SO excited about Destin and can't believe it's only about 3 months away! Let's chat soon--miss you tons!

Dana said...

I had to laugh when I saw the swimsuits the boys are wearing because Jackson has the same one and the same top from Target. I liked it so much that I ordered it from Target.com when they didn't have his size at either store I tried. Too bad I didn't get Ryan one or we'd have 4 matching boys! Poor Ryan gets hand me downs. :-)

Your boys are sure growing up and I am so thankful that I am going to get to spend a week with them here very soon.

I love the coordinating green you guys are wearing in the last two. St. Patricks day?

Looking forward to pics from the wedding!!!

nanny said...

Yes I feel the same as you. It's been 3 weeks since I have sat still long enough to blog...
I love these pics.... Green is my favorite color and you all look great in it....
Can't wait to see your beach shots.

Tanna said...

=D

Solar Powered said...

I know what you mean about blogging becoming overwhelming at times. There are times when I love it and can't wait to sit down and get my thoughts or pictures recorded and others times I find it a chore. I say during those times, take a break.

Or love your idea of a photo a day...that's always fun.

Looks like a great beach vacation. How was the travel with two?