4.16.2012

Roary and Roo - 10 months

Looks like he's so cooperative, doesn't it?

_MG_5644
Yeah. But here's what it's like more often than not if I try to get him to sit still for a photo these days.
_MG_5673

Ah, my sweet Roo-bear. =)
_MG_5943

Keeping our floors clear of small choking hazards (Alex's toys) is nearly a full-time job. There is NOTHING that doesn't end up in his mouth.
_MG_5722

_MG_5712
Much like his older brother, Roo loves to play with balls. You can often find him crawling on the floor or pulling up on things, carrying a ball in his hand.
_MG_5730
And climbing the stairs. He is a pro. One day he just took off and never looked back.
_MG_5754
Roo's new wheels - the Whisper Ride Buggy. And can I just tell you that this little thing is so quiet when I'm pushing him down the sidewalk. I LOVE it! You can actually carry on a conversation with someone next to you and hear what they're saying. Much better than the Cozy Coupe.
_MG_6064

Hard to believe that in about a month and a half this little guy will be celebrating his first birthday. Time flies.

2 comments:

Tanna said...

Oh, such sweet photos of Little Roo. He is a precious, precious little soul. Glad you are enjoying his whisper ride. ;) Love you all so much. xoxoxoxo

Katherine said...

Precious 10 month old you have there! He looks like he enjoys getting into all kinds of stuff. And putting everything into his mouth! I remember that age! I can't believe your baby boy will be celebrating his 1st birthday so soon. Time flies and I don't like it one.single.bit!

I so enjoyed talking a few nights ago! Miss you like crazy and can't wait until our week together in Destin!