I'm loving all your little boy joy posts. Roo is very focused on that chair! I bet it's going to take every single one of us to keep Roo, Ryan, and Sarah out of everything in that house in Destin. We are gonna be exhausted!
Alex looks so excited to be at the ocean. Gives me a glimpse into the excitement that my boys are going to have in June. I can't wait.
5 comments:
Oh that is so cute.....
So precious!! How are you always in the perfect place at the perfect time with the perfect lighting? I'm jealous!
He reminds me of someone else I know... Busy. Busy.Busy!!
Love that little guy! Sweetest little soul!! xoxoxo
ps nice photography. ;)
I'm loving all your little boy joy posts. Roo is very focused on that chair! I bet it's going to take every single one of us to keep Roo, Ryan, and Sarah out of everything in that house in Destin. We are gonna be exhausted!
Alex looks so excited to be at the ocean. Gives me a glimpse into the excitement that my boys are going to have in June. I can't wait.
Post a Comment