4.24.2012

Little Boy Joy - Day 18

Winding down on the beach trip photos. A few more of my favorites.
_MG_5022
Roo with PaPa (my grandpa, his great-grandpa)


_MG_5013
Roo with Granny (my granny, his great-granny)

IMG_5099
Alex showing Uncle Zack the monster truck

IMG_5152
Family photo with kids who really had no interest in having their picture taken

IMG_5278
Playing on the sand dunes

IMG_5326
The boys with Pops and Nana - once again, the boys were not interested in the picture-taking

_MG_5117
Alex and Daddy exploring the beach

_MG_4944
Crabbing with Noni and Pop Pop

_MG_4977
The catch.

IMG_4835
Pops and Roo takin' it easy in the "little blue pond."

_MG_4811
Nana and Roo enjoying a little dip in the pool, too.
That almost wraps up the beach photos. I've got a couple more stashed away, but I'll save those for another day of joy.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

OK- I LOVE the picture of Jerry and Alex walking in the sand towards you! What a great shot! Great, great picture!

I've loved seeing all these precious beach photos. There is nothing like seeing that white sand, clear water and clear blue sky.

Oh and I love the crabbing pictures. I have the best memories of crabbing with my Dad at the beach. It was such fun.

All these beach pictures are making.me.so.anxious for Destin! Ah!