
Petit fours. When I was growing up, my Granny would buy them from Kern's bakery and have them at her house as an occasional treat. It's one of my favorite memories with her. At the beach, she showed up to dinner one night ready to introduce Alex to this little slice of heaven, too. Look at his eyes - he is a boy after my own heart.
4 comments:
I am digging this Little Boy Joy series so much that I do not want to see it end! You've done such a great job of keeping up with your little updates and pictures. I love every single one because they all remind me how much joy surrounds us daily. Your boys are just the sweetest - little Roo and his first words, Alex and his love for cake, your Granny and PaPa...I can just feel the love through your pictures!
Oh, yeah. He is his mother's child. LOL! Love all the beach photos... wish we were walking on the beeeeeach at the BEEEG pond right now. ;) xoxoxo love you all so big.
I couldn't help but to notice Alex's big brown chocolate eyes gazing at that chocolate brown petie four. And it fits just perfectly in his little hand, doesn't it? Just the perfect size.
Sweet boy!
YUM! How awesome was your Granny to bring that for him?!?! What fun for Alex. You captured a beautiful picture.
I have been enjoying your daily posts, even if I haven't commented on them all. What sweet blessings you have!
Post a Comment