4.10.2012

Little Boy Joy - Day 10

_MG_4722bw
The Little Man jumping waves in "the big pond," as he called it. A little apprehensive about getting in the water at first, he quickly warmed up to everything about the beach - the water, the sand, the seashells. We divided our time between "the big pond" and "the little blue pond," (the swimming pool). He was a fan of both.
_MG_4685
 The look of pure joy on his face the first time he saw the gulf - absolutely priceless.

IMG_4933
Rocks and shells and shells and rocks. He could have spent all day throwing them into the water.

IMG_4938
Walking in the bay and collecting shells with Daddy.

2 comments:

Tanna said...

Soooooo glad to have been there for that first look at, feel of... the big pond!! =D XOXOXO

Katherine said...

I'm a little behind in commenting on your "boy joys" but I have enjoyed looking at all of your posts. The Easter pics are great! Looks like little Alex got to enjoy not one but two hunting festivities with his little friends. Sounds like you guys had a beautiful day celebrating our risen Lord!

I am LOVING all the beach pictures. You captured so many sweet, joyful faces on not only Alex and Roo but Noni as well! I love it! I can't wait to hear if you have any helpful tips for our Destin trip.

And I must comment on the boy's super cute outfits in the last few posts. They look so handsome and so big! I miss you guys like crazy and can't wait to see you!