At 3:53 A.M. on Thursday June 2nd, God blessed us with our 2nd beautiful baby boy, Andrew Ryan.
7.35 lbs
19 inches
After about 20 mins of pushing through contractions that were about 2 mins apart, Andrew was born vaginally and without tearing like we had been praying for. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. Mommy did so great! She & Andrew are tired and hungry but both doing great.
Momma began nursing about 30 mins ago and Andrew is taking to it pretty good.
I know I can speak for both of us when I say it has been an amazingly different but positive experience all the way around. Again, thank you all for you continual prayers over the past few months through tonight. We know that this experience was a great example of the power of prayer.
They will be taking Andrew to the nursery soon for his bath and tests, so once he is all cleaned up and we can get some additional picts, Amanda or I will post some ASAP.
J.
5 comments:
Thank you God for answered prayers! I have been waking through the night hoping for some news. I'm so happy and relieved to know he's here and everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see pics! Love you!
Praise God! I can only imagine the joy and relief in that delivery room!! I'm thrilled for you both and can't wait to see that beautiful baby! Love and hugs to you guys!!
I also was waking up through the night praying for all of you. Praise God for answering our prayers. Congratulations Momma, Daddy, and Alex. We love Andrew already.
YEA!! I'm am SO thrilled to hear it all went well. Wow- the power of prayer! I have been thinking about you guys SO much! I can't wait to see pictures of sweet Andrew. (I've been having problems being able to post comments for some reason so just know if you don't see a comment from me- I'm still checking the blog all the time for updates and pictures!!) Congrats again guys!
Amanda, you are a champ! It also helps when the little ones cooperate! Go Andrew. I am so happy and relieved this was a much better experience all the way around. Congratulations to you, Jerry and Alex on his new little brother. I can't wait to see pics and hopefully get to meet him in the not too distant future. Much love to you.
Post a Comment