6.12.2011

Andrew's Bath Time

Andrew loves to be warm. He would probably be in heaven in the Texas heat right now. Needless to say, being warm and sponge baths do not go hand-in-hand so he did not enjoy his first bath. Funny enough, the second bath didn't seem to bother him too badly. In fact, he rather seemed to like it.

_MG_9950

I liked seeing him wrapped up in his monster towel. =)
_MG_9955

4 comments:

Tanna said...

Little Andrew does enjoy the warm!! XOXOXOXOXO

Dana said...

Awwww. Nothing like a baby in a cute little towel. Andrew would be super happy in TX right now. It's pretty hot these days!

Hope you guys are doing well and you are getting some rest while Noni is there.

nanny said...

One of the best moments of the day.....nice clean warm baby....all ready to be rocked!

Katherine said...

Just look at that little face. What a little peanut he is! Glad he is warming up to his baths. I remember mine never liking their first few baths but after that it's always the "go to" if they are fussy or need a change of scenery. :-)

Ok and I LOVE the birth stories that you shared with us. What a great memory you will have in the details you provided. It's so easy to forget all the little things (which aren't so little when you are going through it)! And of course I love the comparison pictures from each special moment, leaving for the hospital, laboring, and holding your precious boys. I love seeing your love not divided but multiplied. Isn't it amazing to think how much your love can grow. God is great! I look forward to many more posts about your new family of four!