If you've read this blog for a while, then you know that my mom has knitted some extraordinary things for Alex.
There have been hats...
There was this little brown sweater.
Then there was the Easter sweater (that we were able to use two Easters in a row - yea!) and Cocoa O'Hare.
I cherish everything she has ever made, and I can't wait for Andrew to get to wear these things, too.
I was delighted when she told me she had found a pattern that she wanted to make for Andrew. When I saw it, I knew it must be his coming home outfit. It is BEAUTIFUL! I wish you could see it in person. And touch it - it is heavenly soft.
Here's our Littlest Man in the latest heirloom treasure that Noni has knitted.
Raise your hand if you like the gown stitched with love from Noni! =) Me, too, Andrew! Me, too!











6 comments:
Oh. my. goodness! That has to be my favorite knitted treasure by far. Love love love it! I've always been a sucker for a sweet infant gown, but this one definitely takes the cake. I just don't think I've seen anything as sweet as precious Andrew in this getup. Too sweet for words, really. Noni is truly a gift in so many ways.
The photoshoot was a definite success, Mama! Andrew looks SO precious and his facial expressions really remind me of his big brother. I love and miss you guys so much. Hope you're doing great!
What a wonderful treasure!!! Your mom has an amazing talent. Does she sell any of her creations anywhere else, maybe Etsy? People would pay good money for those pieces. I know we could use a Cocoa O'Hare (or three) at our house. :)
Your mom has talent beyond belief! What treasured keepsakes!
Andrew is a little doll and quiet the model!
I know you and Noni are having so much fun. Enjoy!
Keep the pictures coming.
What precious gifts! Looks like you guys had a successful photo shoot with sweet Andrew. Love the yawn picture and the one with his sweet little hand. I bet you are having so much fun soaking up all of Andrew's newborn moments. I'm wondering how alex is doing with his little brother. You'll have to let us know. Love to you guys---
LOVE the gown and LOVE his sweet little face. He looks so much like big brother. I can definitely see a similiar look. I'm so glad to see so many posts from you. I know how hard it is to sit down and do it but I'm so glad you are! How are you adjusting and feeling? And Alex, how is he adjusting? I'll try to call you later this week and touch base. Love you momma!
Absolutely beautiful! ...and can I get the brown sweater in my size...
Post a Comment