So much I want to share, but it will have to come a little later. After laboring through the night, I am exhausted and going to try to catch up on some sleep. More to come very soon - I promise.
Tuck those special moments away in your memory (or notebook) and when you come up for air in the weeks to come we will all be so excited for an update. That baby boy is so precious and I am just so thrilled for you all!
He is perfect and beautiful!!!! Congratulations to all of you! That will teach me to go more than a day and a half without checking your blog! I'm very excited to see more pictures and happy that everything went well for you. I'm sending many, many hugs to you!
9 comments:
Welcome baby Andrew. What a blessing you are to so many.
Absolutely perfect! I'm so proud of you guys. Love you! I can't wait to talk to you but I'll let you get caught up on sleep first.
Congrats! What a sweet blessing he is. God is good. Can't wait to see more pictures. Love you.
Desi
Beautiful boy!! I am so excited for you. Rest up and remember to take care of yourself as well during the crazy time that follows.
I am so excited for your sweet family!! Praying that you would get some rest and have sweet time together as a family of four! Lots of love to you!!
Lorraine
Sooooooo precious! I hope you have gotten some rest today and I can't wait to hear about the first time Alex met his new baby brother. Love you!
Tuck those special moments away in your memory (or notebook) and when you come up for air in the weeks to come we will all be so excited for an update. That baby boy is so precious and I am just so thrilled for you all!
He is perfect and beautiful!!!! Congratulations to all of you! That will teach me to go more than a day and a half without checking your blog! I'm very excited to see more pictures and happy that everything went well for you. I'm sending many, many hugs to you!
What a sweet little bundle! God is so faithful!!
Post a Comment