6.03.2011

My sweet boys

Alex and Noni have been hanging out together while we're with Andrew at the hospital. She brings Alex up once or twice a day for visits so that he can meet his little brother and so that the Littlest Man can get some time in the "Noni-bed," aka her arms. Alex still isn't too sure what to think about "An-roo," but he has been very gentle with him. He likes to look at him and say, "An-roo. Nap." So, so sweet.
IMG_9665


_MG_9706


Alex & Andrew


_MG_9700


_MG_9693


_MG_9692


_MG_9691

We are packing it up to go home tomorrow morning, and I can't wait for all five of us to be together. Yea!

9 comments:

Allyson said...

What precious pictures of your boys! Thanks for taking the time to update your blog even while you are in the hospital. Can't wait to meet Andrew!!

Dana said...

Welcome to being a mom of two boys!!! You have so much fun in store for you! You captured some very precious moments with your little guys. Thanks for sharing! Hope your first few days home are filled with many more precious moments. Soak up all the sweet sounds, faces, and smells because they grow up way too fast! Love you.

Lauri said...

I love the pictures!! The ones that you emailed especially with both boys were so awesome. The picture of Alex with the puppy-dog eyes looking at Andrew...oh my goodness, could they be any cuter??

I can only imagine the overwhelming joy you are feeling these days with new little Andrew. I am dying to hear the birth story details but I haven't wanted to call and interrupt your rest and family time. My thoughts are definitely with you guys as you make the move back home and settle in as a new family of 4. Love you girl!!!

Jim Bell said...

Adorable!

nanny said...

Home already.....how wonderful!
Comments are really hard to acheive...hope this one makes it.
An roo, so sweet!
I've been here every day just unable to tell you.....

nanny said...

achieve

Hilde Kraiss said...

Precious photos! Enjoy every moment!

Tanna said...

Too sweet... too precious... too wonderful for words... XOXOXOXOXO Noni

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

Congrats!!!!!! Glad to finally "meet" this little guy even if its just through pictures for a little while ( maybe we can come up soon) Hope youre enjoying all those little moments youre capturing in photos.. I LOVE looking at them :) I love all of you and pass on some loves to the Littlest Man and his Big Brother :) xoxoxox