6.19.2011

Little Frogger

Two weeks old.
_MG_0471

Two little hands.
_MG_0465

Too sweet for words.
_MG_0442

4 comments:

Tanna said...

Okay, this is, no lie, the fifth time I have come back to try to post a comment! Yea, it seems to be working!!

Andrew is much cuter than Earl; and, I was quite enamoured with Earl.

;)

Love you. Miss my early morning buddy this morning. XOXOXOXOXOXOX to all.

Lauren said...

So precious. I am so happy that Andrew is such a good baby and I hope Alex is learning to enjoy his little brother more each day. Love to all of you.

Katherine said...

Love those pictures and I love that blanket with his name on it. How cute is that? So glad he is doing so well. He is precious!

Hilde Kraiss said...

I LOVE these sweet baby pictures! What a precious baby boy! And I love the quilt - where do you find all these adorable things?