The goal is to move Alex into his big boy room next week. Slowly but surely we've been able to put the pieces of it together. The main elements are there (except for the bed rails which Jerry is building this weekend); all that's left now are the decorative touches on the walls and built-in shelves which will have to come over time. I'll be sure to update as it gets more put together. In the meantime, here are a few before and afters of the space.
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER
11 comments:
Amazing!! Can I have you both come out as a team and decorate our house?
I LOVE IT!!!
Straight and I mean straight out of the Potterybarn Kids catalog. It looks awesome and exactly what I would expect from Amanda Correa! Nothing but the best! Alex and Andrew will be best buds in their new room when the time comes.
Love, love, love it!!! :-)
Its beautiful Amanda. Great job to both you and Jerry. Can't wait to hear how Alex does in his big boy bed.
I love his room. It is just perfect! Good job!
The headboard and footboards look great!! It has come together beautifully!
Wow!!! It looks GREAT - even better than I imagined it could. I am with Katherine, it looks like something out of PB magazine. Love the beds, the bedding, the decor, and the curtains. Absolutely perfect. All of your hard work and dedication to your vision paid off. :-)
Completely agree - Pottery Barn catalog!!! That was actually my very first thought when I saw the first "after" pic. WOW! Just amazing, Amanda! Of course, I knew it would be, but you still manage to blow me away with every redo. I swear you need to go into business. Well, if you weren't 9 months pregnant and a stay-at-home mom of a busy toddler, that is. Ha!
Love the beds!! Though the mattresses on the floor were all lovely and made to perfection, I think I will enjoy the headboard and footboards, too! LOL! I can't tell you how very much I love the star bedding. Would just sneak it out if it weren't for LM! I do so hope LM loves his room as much as I do! I can't imagine he wouldn't!! (but, if he still wants his bed, let Noni know!) GREAT job!! XOXOXOX
PS Tell LM next week that Noni is looking forward to bunking with him as soon as she gets the chance!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooo CUTE!!! Alex will love it to I am sure... So happy to here that Baby Andrew is head down I can not wait to meet the little guy..... xoxoxo and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!
Post a Comment