Memorial Day is one of my favorite holidays. Not only does it signify the start of summer, but it is also a wonderful time to remember and give thanks for those men and women who've served our country so courageously so that we may have the freedoms we enjoy each and every day.We are blessed and grateful.
 |
| an old picture of Little Man, but definitely one that shows how we feel about our service men and women - YEA |
Our Memorial Day weekend was pretty low-key, just kind of taking it easy. On Saturday I hit 38 weeks, and I am
shocked that little Andrew has not arrived. I thought for sure he would be here by now. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we'll see what's happening.
 |
| 38 weeks - thank you, Noni for capturing a shot that cuts out so much of the swelling. =) |
In the meantime, we've been loving our days with Noni! I feel so grateful that we've had a few days of "relaxed and easy" before all of the craziness of having a newborn sets in. Little Man has his Noni wrapped around his precious little finger, and they have been stuck together like glue. Here he is showing Noni how his rocks go "Plop! Splash!" in his pool.
Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend! And I hope to be back tomorrow with some more baby updates. Good night!
2 comments:
Good night. Thanks for the update. You look great. So happy to hear your weekend was restful and low key. Lila arrived at 38 weeks and 5 days...here's hoping Andrew makes the same entrance :) I know you must be ready. Still praying for easy delivery just as you are requesting.
I love the picture of you at 38 weeks! You look so great, even if you don't feel it. Little Andrew much be teaching us all a lesson in patience. You have been on my mind so much! I can't wait to hear about your doctor appointment today. Love you!
Post a Comment