5.27.2011

In the meantime...

While we await Littlest Man's arrival, Little Man and his Noni have been having some fun playtime together. Noni and Pop Pop gave Alex this little Cars race track today. He played with it all afternoon - all the way right up until bed time.
_MG_9359
Now, there were moments that I thought Noni might be having more fun driving the race car than Alex. I'm just sayin'. There was lots of laughter in that room.
_MG_9367
Whee! The car goes down the ramp! Over and over and over again...
_MG_9352

And of course I can't leave out the other favorite pastime these days - putting rocks (or mulch, in this case) in any tiny amount of water that is readily available. Alex LOVES his water and rocks/mulch!
_MG_9323

2 comments:

Hilde Kraiss said...

So cute! I love that they have so much fun together - precious. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really excited for Cars 2 to come out. Of course we'll all go, but I think I'm more excited than the kids. ;)

Dana said...

Yea! I can finally put a comment on the blog. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! Jackson would love to play in the water with Alex and he would for sure love to play with the cars. I think Alex and Jackson would have a lot in common!

So glad your mom is there. I hope Andrew will make his debut soon!!! Can't wait to see his sweet face. :-)

I've been up a lot in the middle of the night - not sure why - but it's been a great time to pray for little Andrew and his arrival.