My little angel... Sweet as they come! I see he still has something, I'm guessing a car-car, in his precious little hand. Give him sugars for me. Love y'all. XOXOXOX
Don't you love their sweet face when they are asleep? Sweet boy, so precious. You must have worn him out earlier in the day for him to fall asleep during CARS! :)
priceless. and for the record, has never happened in my house. if she's not caged in her bed, she's not giving it up. scares me about the big girl transition.
4 comments:
My little angel... Sweet as they come! I see he still has something, I'm guessing a car-car, in his precious little hand. Give him sugars for me. Love y'all. XOXOXOX
Don't you love their sweet face when they are asleep? Sweet boy, so precious. You must have worn him out earlier in the day for him to fall asleep during CARS! :)
So So precious. I love his little pink cheeks. Precious that he is holding a little something in his hand. :-)
priceless. and for the record, has never happened in my house. if she's not caged in her bed, she's not giving it up. scares me about the big girl transition.
Post a Comment