We took this picture on Mother's Day. I'm counting it as the 35 week baby bump photo.
And here I am at 36 weeks.
The swelling has really picked up the last couple of weeks, and boy did the scales show it at the doctor's office today! Oh my goodness! On the upside, my blood pressure still looks good so there are no concerns about preeclampsia. I was grateful for that piece of news.
In other check-up news, little Andrew is still head down. Yea! His heartbeat is strong, and he continues to be pretty active in his movements. Also, based on today's visit, I'd be surprised if I went the full 40 weeks. I'm not dilated, but the doctor did say that the cervix is very soft, so my body is getting ready. I'm hoping baby will debut around 38 weeks like Alex did. That would mean just a couple of weeks left to go! I feel like we're ready for the most part. Just a few small things left to do that I plan on wrapping up this week.
I'll keep you posted as things progress!


8 comments:
Oh my goodness! I just cannot believe that Andrew will be here soon! Time has flown by way too fast! You still look great and I'm so thankful that Andrew seems to be in position and still sounds healthy. What a blessing. We are still praying for an easy delivery with a quick recovery.
Andrew is sure going to be one lucky little boy!!
Just gives me chills thinking about a new sweet baby to hold, rock, swaddle and Love!!!
I can't wait to hear the great news! You look wonderful. Hang in there for the last few days.
You are beautiful, my precious daughter. I love you dearly. XOXOXOXOXOX
I absolutely LOVE the Mothers Day picture of your precious family! LOVE it! You look so awesome! I knew the time was near, but just hearing "a couple more weeks" really made it sink in for me today. WOW!! I can't believe Andrew will be here so soon. I hope you have just enough time to get all the last-minute things on your list done -- but no more than that because I know how anxious you are to meet your new little guy. I'm with you, I bet he'll make an early debut. Here's hoping! Miss and love you girl!!
You look amazing for being 36 weeks along! You go momma! I love the family picture--so sweet. And soon to be out-dated! :-) I still can't believe little Andrew will be here so soon. I am thrilled for you guys and can't wait for their to be another little Correa baby in the family. Glad to hear he is in position and things are starting to progress. It will be soon! You all are in my prayers!
Oh and so sweet that Alex enjoyed his swim class with Daddy. Such a fun thing for them to be able to share! Love you little momma! :-)
I love love love the family picture :) And I am glad to hear that Mr. Andrew is still in good shape and getting ready to make his grand entrance!! :)
xoxoxox I love yall and hope your week goes well :)
P.S. On those extreme couponers one lady said she spends 60 hrs a week getting all that stuff together thats like two full time jobs... Can you please teach me how to save that 30%-50% I'd be excited to see that taken off my groceries and such :)
You look soo adorable! Can't wait for Andrew to be here!
Post a Comment