3.06.2010

Spring's a-comin'

Sunshine. Aren't the days just a little happier when you can get a good dose of it?


Alex and I went to the park today to soak it in.


He picked grass. I tried to keep it out of his mouth.


It was a delightful afternoon. I am so thankful for a beautiful warm day.


5 comments:

Tanna said...

So glad ya'll had a beautiful day for a park adventure! Wish I had been there to enjoy it with you. Love you big. Mom

Tanna said...

okay... my word verification on that last one was "knoni"... lol...

Dana said...

Sounds like a beautiful day. We had nice weather here too. Spring time makes me SOOOO happy. I love it that it starts to get dark later and the sun is shining again. Jackson was so happy to be able to play outside so much today. Here's to hoping that lots of nice days are ahead for you guys.

Solar Powered said...

Ahhhh...that looks like a perfect day at the park. We had a good sunny day today. It's rejuvinating.

Katherine said...

What a fun day for you and little man! There is nothing better than a nice day outside together. And I think kids love it even more than we do. So glad you are a SAHM (stay at home mom, lol) now and can take advantage of these little delightful things that can make your day!