3.09.2010

Wonderful Life


Tonight, Alex and I went for a walk. The lady who lives across the street stopped to say hello. The last time she saw Alex he was just a couple of months old. She looked at him in his stroller and with her British accent said to me, "He's going to have a wonderful life. I can see it." I just smiled. I think so, too.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

What a sweet comment and hearing stuff like that always makes a mom feel proud! We want nothing but the best for our little ones and we can all hope our kids have a wonderful life! I think he will too! :)

Tanna said...

=) I love that sentiment for Little Man! He looks so handsome in his Uncle Zack's hand-me-down!!!

And, you are so very right when you say that, "we want nothing but the best for our little ones (or big ones) and we can all hope our kids have a wonderful life!" Amen. XOXOXOX

nanny said...

What a sweet thing to say. I'll bet it warmed your heart!