Oh goodness. Nothing says little man like a perfect little comb over! Such a big boy. And so darn cute with that thumb in his mouth and those kissable cheeks! Give him one for me, will ya? :)
Wow, so you actually did it! I knew his Daddy wasn't going to wait too much longer. It looks awesome! Don't you think he looks all grown up now? The first haircut always makes such a change I think! I just LOVE the combed look, too. Give that handsome little man some sweet kisses from his Aunt Lolly! :-)
5 comments:
Oh goodness. Nothing says little man like a perfect little comb over! Such a big boy. And so darn cute with that thumb in his mouth and those kissable cheeks! Give him one for me, will ya? :)
Oh how cute. His hair is so pretty...wait is that ok to say? Can't help it, he has pretty hair!
Oh, Noni's Little Man is just growing up too fast!!!! I am so needing me some Little Man sugars!! Not too long now. =) XOXOXOXO
Wow, so you actually did it! I knew his Daddy wasn't going to wait too much longer. It looks awesome! Don't you think he looks all grown up now? The first haircut always makes such a change I think! I just LOVE the combed look, too. Give that handsome little man some sweet kisses from his Aunt Lolly! :-)
That is so cute! I'm so jealous that you can get it to sit down! He is getting more handsome by the day!
Post a Comment