3.06.2010

Playtime

Now that Alex is pulling up, I thought he might enjoy a toy that he can stand up and play with.


He loves all the gadgets.


Sweet little angel is growing up so fast. Where does the time go?



7 comments:

Tanna said...

Little Man is enjoying his new plaything! =) He's had a really fun day!

Dana said...

The fun is really starting now. They do grow up so fast. He'll be talking to you before you know it! I can't believe how big he's getting. Makes me sad that it's been so long since I've seen him. I'm already counting down the days til July!!!

Katherine said...

I can't believe he is pulling up already. He is SO big! I remember when I got Jacob that same toy. I think that is one of my favorites b/c it has so much for them to do. And it's a whole new world for them to stand up to it and play. I love how rosy his little cheeks and nose always are. Such a sweet little face!

Lauri said...

Oh, what fun! Alex looks like he loves his new toy. Now that he's pulling up, there's a whole new world for him to discover! He is going to be staying super busy from now on. Which means Mommy will be super busy trying to keep up, ha!

Deb said...

looks like he is really enjoying his new toy..bright and cheery colors

nanny said...

what a good toy! so many things to keep him busy ! bright colors and so much fun!

Lauren said...

Griffin got this for Chirstmas and loves it too! So when you come, Alex will not miss his music table.