.............................................................
His crawling is taking him on to new adventures. He's excited about expanding his world beyond his toys..............................................................
In the mornings, Little Man watches Special Agent Oso while he's playing. Oso gets his "missions" from Paw Pilot. Meet Paw Pilot.Whenever Paw Pilot comes on to sing about the "three special steps" Oso needs to follow to accomplish his mission, Little Man's face lights up. It's hilarious! Who knew that three special steps could bring such delight?!
On a related side note, do any of you watch Special Agent Oso? I'm on the fence about this one. I do like that it tackles problem solving skills, but Oso is not the sharpest tool in the shed. In fact, I keep wondering how he became a "special agent." He always forgets the instructions he's been given, and he has to ask the kids to help him. And he doesn't ask in a way that reinforces what they've learned; he asks like he doesn't have a clue. I may eventually have to ban Oso.


4 comments:
That is some face with the apple! LOL! Little Man doesn't exhibit adventuresome taste buds so far. LOL! He IS a busy man and I'm with you on the Special Agent Oso... But, he does light up when it is on! Love to all!!! XOXOXOXOXO
Ha! Yeah, Greg and I also think Oso is a bit of a mess but Griffin seems to like it although he doesn't go crazy for the Paw Pilot like Alex. Griffin is obsessed with Chica, the little chick puppet on the Sunny Side Up Show on PBS Sprout. Loves loves loves her and she doesn't even talk, just squawks. I love Alex's facial expressions - can't wait to meet him!
I love the apple picture...so cute and isn't that mesh thing wonderful?
I don't see when you have a new post now that you are private....gotta do a better job of checking in!
He does look very happy watching Oso...I haven't seen that one yet/ha
OMG, that is too funny about Oso. Yes I agree, OSO is an idiot if you ask me. He's supposed to be the "it" man and never can get the job done without forgetting something or asking for help. Very strange to me that they made his character that way. Have you tried Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...still love that one. The colors are so vibrant and when Alex gets older they really do teach alot in that show. Jacob learned to count to 100 by 10's and many other things. And the voices from all the characters are sure to make any 8 month old smile! :) Too fun that he is enjoying the TV.
Post a Comment