3.12.2010

Genius

Have you seen this "Lost Generation" video submitted for the "u @ 50" project for AARP by a 20-year old? It is genius.

A quick setup:

A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward. This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward.  Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite. This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant.   Make sure you read as well as listen forward and backward. 

2 comments:

Tanna said...

You are so very right! I DO love it! And, it is genius! Thank you so much for sharing it! Love you.

Dana said...

I've seen that before. It's neat. I'm just now checking in - it's been a BUSY week but now I'm starting Spring Break. Hallelulah! Alex is getting SO SO big. I just cannot believe it. I've never seen the Oso show. I still only know Sesame Street and Praise Baby. I don't even know where to find the cartoons yet. I'm guessing once I'm at home it won't be long at all before I am seeking out some peace and quiet through cartoons for Jackson. And YEA YEA YEA for spring coming. I am super excited and so happy that the light is about to stay around later in the day. I amm seeing a lot of evening walks in my near future.