Lauren, our hostess for the evening, made everything look so beautiful. It was a real treat.
And for our craft we made a fabric flower pin. I had been looking forward to this all week long. I've seen lots of these out in blogsville. But my first attempt fell a little flat. So I came home and tried it again. I was NOT going to let the fabric flower defeat me! I'm much happier with the second go-round. Can you tell which one was done when?
5 comments:
Oh, that fondue dinner looks so fun!!! Makes me wish I had been there, too! LOL! Your fabric pins are CUTE! I'm guessing the one on the lower right was version 2.0. I am so happy you are finding some fun folks!! Love you dearly. XOXOXO
What a fun night out you had. And what a fun dinner idea, fondue. I love fondue. Very cute table setting. So glad you had a fun night and sounds like you have found some good friends. So glad for that.
They are both too cute!!!
They both look great to me. How much fun! Those polka dot plates were too cute, I love fondue.
Wow - that looks like so much fun. I wish I was there with you. Love the flowers. My guess is the one on the right was #2. The food looks very yummy too.
Post a Comment